We’ve Got You Covered
We advocate for social workers and behavioral health professionals in many ways. We exist to serve the behavioral health professions by offering and managing programs and services to meet their personal and professional needs.
ASI carefully select programs and partners and manages those partnerships closely to ensure that you receive high-quality benefits at the best possible rates that fit your specific needs and lifestyle at every stage of life.
Any profits generated from the group insurance programs are reinvested into new initiatives and enhancements to further benefit our insurance program participants and add value to the profession.
NASW Assurance Services Programs & Services
NASW Assurance Services insurance programs and services include:
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance— for individuals, partnerships and corporations, students, schools, and agencies
- General Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Risk Management Education & Workshops
- Webinars and Podcasts
- Monthly Articles on Avoiding Malpractice